June 2013 might have been one of the best months of my life. Not to be dramatic or anything. I gave myself the ultimate birthday gift: I quit my job, went to Toronto and Vancouver for vacation, and moved to Hong Kong. The couple weeks before I left NYC were absolutely amazing. I got to spend so much time with my favorite people and the city I love. It’s been an exciting, inspiring, scary, and crazy fun month. With delicious eats 😉
If you’re currently using Google Reader, don’t forget that it’s shutting down on July 1. Bookmark Eating Clean in the Dirty City or remember to add its RSS feed to your new RSS reader so you don’t miss anything!
- Superman. Science. Bill Nye. Kevin Smith. What’s there not to love?.
- Some of our favorite foods came about by accident!
- It can be hard to write about obesity without sounding like an insensitive jackass. This article is a really well-written, engaging read.
- When you love beer, farmers markets, and local food, this makes you really happy.
- The whole editing photos to stitch historic and modern scenes together is nothing new. But having just moved to Hong Kong, I’m loving these “glitch in the matrix” photos of the city.
- A scientific 7-minute workout? I’m so doing this.